OPEN,ORAL & WRITTEN CONTRACTS:5 YEARS
Actions to be brought within five years. The following actions shall be commenced within five (5) years after the cause of action accrued:
(1) An action upon a contract not in writing, express or implied.
(2) An action upon a liability created by statute, when no other time is fixed by the statute creating the liability.
(3) An action for a penalty or forfeiture when no time is fixed by the statute prescribing it.
(4) An action for trespass on real or personal property.
(5) An action for the profits of or damages for withholding real or personal property.
(6) An action for an injury by a trustee to the rights of a beneficiary of a trust.
(7) An action for an injury to the rights of the plaintiff, not arising on contract and not otherwise enumerated.
(8) An action upon a bill of exchange, check, draft or order, or any endorsement thereof, or upon a promissory note, placed upon the footing of a bill of exchange.
(9) An action to enforce the liability of a steamboat or other vessel.
(10) An action upon a merchant's account for goods sold and delivered, or any article charged in such store account.
(11) An action upon an account concerning the trade of merchandise, between merchant and merchant or their agents.